At HCL-PowerObjects, we are 100% focused on Microsoft Business Applications, including Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. It’s literally all we do. In the sales process, we are sometimes asked why Microsoft? It’s a question we’ve answered a thousand times in hundreds of different ways because there are just so many reasons.
We’ve distilled our why Microsoft? answer to nine key reasons. In last week’s first post in this two-part series, we explored the first four of those nine reasons. In today’s Part 2, we will cover five additional reasons that we and our clients choose Microsoft…
- Open: The Dynamics 365 workloads are incredibly customizable. These solutions are so open and flexible that we’re able to deliver on every single one of our clients’ needs, no matter how unique . And there’s more: Microsoft partners are able build their own IP to support the technology. At HCL-PowerObjects, we’ve built more than 30 different add-ons to enhance productivity and marketing automation within the Business Applications stack. Open technology gives partners and customers alike the freedom to consistently source the right kind of solution.
- Seamless: The Microsoft stack integrates seamlessly with so many applications, including the proprietary legacy technology many businesses are already using. Whether our clients are implementing Dynamics 365, Power Platform, or other Microsoft Business Applications, seamless integration is an incredible benefit for them because they don’t have to spend lots of time, energy, and money connecting the new solutions to their existing systems. In fact, as we’re writing this blogpost, there are more than 400 automatic connectors to Power Platform. But Microsoft is adding more all the time, so by the time you’re reading it, there might be 500… or maybe a thousand – who knows? And it’s all seamless.
- Ownership: As a Microsoft partner, we ensure that our clients are empowered to take full ownership of the technology. We implement it, of course, and in many cases, we also provide ongoing support and administration, but they – the customer – own the Microsoft technology. In other words, they realize the continuous value added to their organization because the Microsoft model doesn’t keep them beholden to a partner. And Microsoft is making it easier all the time for partners like HCL-PowerObjects by bringing newer and simpler templated solutions to the market.
- Familiarity: Everyone uses Microsoft Office – OK, maybe not everyone, but one and a half billion people do. More than 90% of businesses use Microsoft technology, so it is familiar to nearly everyone. And familiarity matters. When you log into Dynamics 365, you feel right at home because it looks and operates just like Microsoft Word and Outlook. Power Platform has all kinds of Excel-like formulas and functionality. Simply put, our clients love the idea of implementing technology that is just as familiar to them as the tools they already use every day.
- Trust: As you have surely realized by now, HCL-PowerObjects trusts Microsoft. Considering our business strategy aligns exclusively with them, this shouldn’t require elaboration. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Year after year after year, Microsoft is recognized as best-in-class by independent international rating agencies like Forrester, Gartner, and IBC. They are trusted by 90% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as millions of small businesses around the globe. Check out their website dedicated to compliance and regulations: Microsoft Trust Center.
We could easily go on, providing many more answers to the Why Microsoft question. In fact, we do go on in this snappy video spelling out the exact reasons to choose Microsoft for your business challenges. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply