The future of business technology is app modernisation combined with fusion development – and the future is now! But what does that really mean?
- Over time, the quality and fitness of even the best-designed apps naturally deteriorate, meaning they must eventually be retired, refurbished, or fully upgraded. App modernisation is the process of employing an ongoing fitness review process to continually assess the overall quality, utility and compliance of your apps, and then addressing any identified modernisation requirements.
- Fusion development is where code first and low code come together. It empowers your business to build better applications faster by bringing together professional developers and citizen developers.
To ensure your business is operating in a cost-effective and forward-thinking capacity – thereby remaining competitive and eliminating scalability challenges – you must adopt an approach to digital transformation that includes both app modernisation and fusion development. On Tuesday September 27th at 1pm BST, please join Power Platform experts from HCL Technologies’ Microsoft Business Applications Practice as they discuss these two important concepts. Schedule:
- Microsoft Power Platform – Fusion Development
- Understanding your applications’ modernisation strategy
- Application Classification and Timeline
- HCL Implementation Approach
- HCL Power Platform Services
- Next steps and Q & A