About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
HCL-PowerObjects is seeking a Graphic designer to join their award winning and growing team. Supporting a team of savvy and imaginative marketers, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the conceptualization, production, and maintenance of a wide array of deliverables including email graphics, web page graphics, event signage, video and print graphics, in-depth reports, informative guides, and more.
- Participate in creative meetings with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand the purpose and scope of each design project
- Partner with product/program and digital marketing teams to collaborate on creative execution/ideation for strategic campaigns
- Lead creative development, marketing collateral, and graphic design efforts with internal stakeholders and agency partners to drive creative and content strategies that build brand awareness and drive demand
- Take the initiative to contribute creatively to the project with unique suggestions and
- strong design concepts
- Assist department with any design needs, including but not limited to:
- Assist with updating assets to new brand guidelines
- Support any ad-hoc marketing requests
- Present options for design treatments
- Update and revise existing pieces as directed
- Create net-new presentations and collateral
- Assist with website content updates
- Supply graphic assets to the organization
- Maintain a graphic assets library
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on professional design experience
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, WordPress content editing, and Google docs/slides/sheets.
- Must understand typography principles and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.