About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company is seeking a Power Platform Sales Enablement Practice Director to join their award winning and growing team. The Sales Enablement Practice Director’s primary responsibility is to work in partnership with global sales team members to enable them to sell more effectively and represent PowerObjects expertise in the subject matter of the Practice. This enablement may take the form of educating Technical sellers on product features and functionality, roadmap and upcoming enhancements, or business value propositions for Business Development Directors. In addition, the Sales Enablement Practice Director will be responsible for aligning estimation models for their Practice with Delivery.
The Sales Enablement Practice Director’s role will also participate as assigned in various sales and marketing related activities such as webinars, internal training, template building, and standard demos, etc. Sales Enablement Practice Directors will also be asked to develop/co-develop and maintain the various tools and assets that are needed to enable the broader sales team within their Practice area.
- Exhibit the Guiding Principles of PowerObjects
- Coach and mentor Technical Sales Professionals around areas of expertise - technical capabilities, limitations, things to consider, benefits, etc.
- Help build sales pipeline through our different channels, by building and maintaining relationships with industry peers
- Direct engagement in high-value ($1M+) high-profile opportunities involving the Practice Director’s area of expertise to support and provide credibility
- Provide and maintain sales collateral (such as slide decks) around areas of expertise
- Collaborate with Delivery leads for real-world examples, challenges, and successes in projects
- Provide feedback to Delivery on demand coming through sales opportunities, market trends, or new functionality coming from Microsoft
- Assist in developing sales team tools and training
- Actively participate in any sales/skills development or training opportunities or programs offered
- Read, understand, and follow any policies and procedures specific to the sales team as well as the general policies and procedures of PowerObjects
- Other duties and requirements as needed or assigned
Key Measurements of Performance
- Successfully partner and work with sales team members to enable their capabilities in the Practice Director’s area of expertise
- Meet or exceed goals as established in the annual sales plan
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the appropriate PowerObjects Delivery team members
- Master the PowerObjects Proven Process methodology
- Conduct all business activities in an ethical and prudent manner
- Update and/or submit all required reports and information within the designated timeframe(s)
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Business Applications and Power Platform
- Direct experience in the area of expertise covered by the Practice and the ability to evangelize that expertise
- Ability to architect solution leveraging Microsoft’s Power Platform
- Comfort with Azure service offerings, Dynamics platform capabilities, and analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills and presence in front of C-Level Executives
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage competing priorities
- Prior experience with software demonstrations a plus