In this two-part blog series, we’ll explore the technology that is revolutionising customer service delivery in government. In our first installment, we examine the technology transformation from the perspective of back-office processes.
Most organizations, probably just like yours, struggle with tedious, manual tasks that consume a business team’s daily agenda. But what if they were automated?
With Microsoft Power Automate, this can be the new reality for your business. Imagine the possibilities – goodbye manual work, hello automation, where a team can focus on what really matters: strategy, innovation, and high value projects.
Let’s take a look at 6 fast and easy ways to rev up your business with this amazing, time-saving tool from Microsoft.
1. Start by simplifying how you work. You can discover workflow bottlenecks and automation opportunities through Process Advisor, the new process mining capability within Power Automate. With this new addition to the suite, you’ll Identify opportunities available and begin to use and capitalize on all of them for your business needs.
2. Connecting all your devices is a breeze. With hundreds of plug-and-play connectors, Power Automate enables you to easily connect your applications and devices, whether you’re on-prem or in the cloud. And the list of included connectors is growing almost daily.
3. Drastically reduce manual processes. With hundreds of prebuilt templates, this low-code solution empowers you to develop process automations without expensive customizations or third-party software. And with the proper governance structure in place, you can empower all your employees – even those on the front lines – to streamline and automate their processes.
4. Innovate quickly, freely, and intuitively with intelligent workflows. Power Automate includes innovative technology like RPA – or robotic process automation – and AI (Artificial Intelligence), as well as the ability to build processes with conditional logic, triggers, and actions.
5. Deliver excellent C-SAT across your entire organization. Your business will take customer satisfaction delivery to the next level with multi-channel automations – from requests and approvals to communications and service delivery processes – on all your devices.
6. Eliminate human error in manual processes. Not only does it save time, Power Automate also reduces risk by eliminating human error and the need for duplicate entries, thus strengthening control over your processes.
Still not convinced? Let’s run through a couple of automation examples to get you thinking about the endless possibilities. Your business can use Power Automate to streamline and automate email notifications, approval processes, social media engagement, purchase orders, invoice processing, daily tasks, and so much more.
HCL-PowerObjects has deep expertise and extensive experience in the entire Microsoft Power Platform suite, which in addition to Power Automate also includes Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. We can help you combine the nearly unlimited potential of these tools with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, and the Microsoft Dataverse to truly rev up your business in new and exciting ways. And it all starts with automating those tedious, mundane, and manual tasks with the easy-to-use Power Automate tool. Across every imaginable industry, it is changing how business processes are completed.
When you’re ready to get started in your own organization, let’s get you connected with our Power Platform experts.