Native Voice Channel is the next big step in Microsoft’s development of an all-in-one digital contact center solution. Adding it to an out-of-the-box version of Dynamics 365 Customer Service gives you:
- A consistent, 360-degree view of the customer across all channels, allowing agents to quickly understand the full customer journey so customers never have to repeat themselves.
- A conversational Power Virtual Agent that can be used as an interactive voice assistant (IVA) for the voice channel and versatile enough to be used as a chatbot for SMS, live chat, and social messaging channels.
- Intelligent Routing of incoming calls to the best skilled agent, consistent with all other channels.
- Increased collaboration with other agents and subject matter experts globally using embedded Microsoft Teams to resolve issues faster.
In this webinar with Customer Care experts from HCL’s Microsoft Business Applications Practice, we explore and demonstrate this exciting new technology. Topics will include:
- Examining the evolution of this solution and exploring precisely how it works
- Looking at two use cases by broadly outlining customer pain points and identifying how Native Voice Channel specifically addresses them
- Defining what this technology means for the competitive landscape
- Exploring the current capabilities of the Native Voice Channel and possible future enhancements