Have you ever designed and published a form in CRM only to find that portions of the attribute labels are partially hidden or cut off as in the image below? Well, in today's blog, we will show you how to fix that! Let's get started!
1. First, from within the record, open the Form Editor as shown here:
2. Open the section where the partially-hidden field labels reside. Be sure to open the correct section, and not an attribute.
3. Next, adjust the Field Label Width to a higher number. The more words in the field label, the higher number of pixels you should enter. Click OK.
4. To check if the width has been expanded far enough, preview the form by clicking here:
5. You can see from this preview that 120 pixels is a sufficient Field Label Width for these attribute labels. All of the field labels are visible.
Note: You may need to exit this preview screen and repeat steps 2, 3, and 4, increasing the number of pixels as in step 3 until you get the width just right.
6. When finished, Publish your changes.
That's all for today! If you liked today's post and want to keep the CRM fun going, make sure you subscribe to our blog so you never miss out on our great tips and tricks for Dynamics CRM!